This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

New Logins Not Showing up in 1Password App

I downloaded the trial version for Windows today and enabled the Chrome extension. In Chrome, I visited a few of my favorite sites, logged in, and 1Pass saved the login details with no problems. However, back in the regular 1Pass app screen, I do not see these logins listed. I've opened and closed the App, but they are still not showing. From my Chrome browser, I can open the 1Pass icon and see them all.

Shouldn't I be seeing them both in the browser icon list AND in the main app?

If it matters, I have my database saving to Dropbox in a folder I created named 1Password Data (I created this folder before installing the App).

Comments

• Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    Can you send us a diagnostics report, please? [i]Help > Diagnostics Report > E-mail to AgileBits[/i]
  • Thanks for the quick reply. I am using the "Email to AgileBits" but not sure if the report is sending because the email is not showing up in my Outlook Sent folder.

I will send you the actual zip file as an attachment. What is the full email address?

Thanks
  • Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    [quote name='seabrzjo' timestamp='1327949683' post='57857']

I will send you the actual zip file as an attachment.

[/quote]

Please send it here: stefan AT agilebits DOT com

Thanks!
  • Just sent it. Thanks again.
  • Welcome to the forum, seabrzjo!

Because Stefan has requested the report be sent directly to him, which means only he can assist you, I'll close this topic.
This discussion has been closed.