This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Browser extension for IE doesn't work as expected

Dear Forum,

I've been using 1Password successfully for almost two years. I use a synchronized database on my Mac, my iPad, my iPhone and my work laptop, which is a PC. All the functions work fine on the Mac, with both the main app and the Safari extension. Everything has always worked well on the iDevices. And the main program works fine on the PC. But the browser extension has never worked for me. Every time I try to utilize it for auto-login, it reports that there are "no saved logins for this site." Even though there are. It never seems to recognize the URL.

So on my Windows box I always have to run the main program and copy-paste the password to log into any site. This extension has always done this - it's never worked for me on either of two Windows laptops, multiple versions of IE and the extension.

H.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Sorry to hear you're having some trouble.

Are you able to see your Logins if you click the "Go & Fill Login" button in the Internet Explorer extension?

Do you have the same problem with the Chrome, Firefox, or Safari extension in Windows?

Please let me know what version of 1Password for Windows, and Internet Explorer you are using.

Looking forward to getting this resolved for you. Thanks!