This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Beta version expired this past weekend

Smudge
Smudge Junior Member
The latest beta (3.9.500.00) expired this last Saturday and a new version has not been posted. Any idea when one will be available?

On Sunday, I had to use 1P but it had expired so it wouldn't launch. I didn't keep a copy of the release version and I wasn't online to get it from the AppStore. Luckily I had the iPhone version so I could get my password.

If possible, could you make the beta version last 3 weeks but try to stick with your 2 week release schedule? This way you/we have a few extra days to get the new version installed before the current installation expires and locks us out.

I've reinstalled the 3.9.4 release version but I would prefer to just stick with beta versions and not have to go back to the release version. If you don't have another beta version ready when it comes time to expire the current beta, could you please post the same version but with a new expiration date?

Thank you

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    Please download 1Password again, we've just released a new beta build and extended it to a 4 week expiration date now.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Junior Member
    Thank you very much.
  • MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    Hi Smudge,

You're welcome!
  • Smudge
    Smudge Junior Member
    So it happened again. Latest beta expired on May 8th and the updater says I have the latest version. Can you post a new beta?

Am I the only one beta testing? I'm really surprised that no one else has noticed this for the last 2 days.
  • MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    Hi Smudge,

We haven't released any betas since the official 3.9.5 update at the Mac App Store. For now, please download it from there. I don't think we'll release any new beta for a short while. We're working on something else at the moment.

I'll check with the devs to see if they have any plans to release a new beta for those who doesn't own a copy at the store.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Junior Member
    Ahh, thanks. Didn't know there was another final release.