This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Missing secure notes on moto droid?

disasterinc
disasterinc Junior Member
edited July 2010 in Android
On my mac using 1Password I've saved about 60 secure notes containing my passwords and other information. After copying the 1password.agilekeychain file to my moto droid's sd card and running 1Password for android beta 3, I notice that I only have 37 secure notes visible on the droid. Has anyone seen this problem before with secure notes on android? Also, any suggestions of how to deal with this? Thanks - Jay

Comments

• disasterinc
    disasterinc Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    A followup to the above. I found that if I deleted and recreated the secure notes that I could see on the mac but not on the phone and then recopied the keychain file to the droid's sd card, I was able to see the missing entries using the android 1password program. This doesn't explain what happened, but it was a solution that worked.
  • GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited December 1969
    Hi disasterinc,

First of all, I am glad you were able to find a solution to your problem.

It is really hard to say why some of your secure notes were not visible.It might be they were not copied to your SD card for some reason.

As a general rule I advise you to take a look at files in subdirectory data/default under your 1Password.agilekeychain.

Each file with an extension .1password is a separate record you see in your list.

Please count how many files with this extension you have and compare it with the number of items.

If there is a discrepancy, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Gene

Android Developer