This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Request For Security related Enhancement

JCamCMKRNL
JCamCMKRNL Junior Member
I Have 1Password For Windows as well as Mac.

This is a Request for a Security Enhancement for the Windows Version.

I am running version 1.0.9 build 290.

When I am in any browser, and the 1Password is currently locked, when I click on the 1Password Icon in the Browser Toolbar to fill in a Username/password for a given site, it shows the possible entries in my 1Password logins which match for the given website, even though 1Password is locked. Only after I select which login I want to use, am I prompted for the password.

Some of my login entries have titles which include the login username, and these should not be shown if 1Password is locked.

Instead I should be prompted for the 1Password Master Password and access to 1Password unlocked before it presents a possible list of login matches for the site.

Thank you

Jeff Cameron

Comments

• Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    "any browser"? I assume you're referring to Internet Explorer because our add-ons for Safari, Chrome and Firefox 11+ do not include the behavior you describe.

Anyway, you can enable this setting:

[i]File > Preferences (Ctrl+P) > IE > "hide my logins when 1Password is locked"[/i]