This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Suggestion Launchbar support for Go & Fill

e2o
e2o Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Wouldn't it be great if you could invoke 1Password with Launchbar, and type a shortcut for a website, and it would open it and login? Yes, I thought so!

thanks,

- eric

Comments

• rolian
    rolian Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Drag your login items to a folder on the Bookmark bar (eg 1-click) and then make sure Launchbar is indexing your bookmarks. At that point you can either:

1) click on the entry to launch it with the mouse or

2) type the name into launchbar and hit enter
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 1969
    Rolian, that's a great tip for Eric, thanks so much for posting that.

Eric,

At the moment we don't have any plans to integrate with Launchbar, but this may be something we're open to in the future, and obviously would require some assistance form the Launchbar developers, as far as I understand.
  • paul7
    paul7 Junior Member
    [quote name='e2o' timestamp='1279334605' post='6663']

Wouldn't it be great if you could invoke 1Password with Launchbar, and type a shortcut for a website, and it would open it and login? Yes, I thought so!

thanks,

- eric

[/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing!! That would be so awesome!

Unfortunately, Rolian's tip doesn't work for most websites.

At the very least, I would like it if the "Go & Fill" login was like launchbar in that it would remember your most frequently accessed links and move them up the list. I'll post that feature request in a separate post.
  • given the latest issues with ff and 1 password, it has become a waste of money for me. I have to cut and paste all the log ins, so what's the point. I just upgraded to Lion, and that was as big a mistake.