This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Other info in Logins category

As I understand, Logins category is intended for web sites. But on majority of web sites (like forums or etc.) I must know, what Email is connected to it and/or secret answer/question pair... Where I supposed to store this kind of information in 1Password? Thanks.

Comments

• Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    1Password is going to "record" all this stuff automatically (provided you have installed our browser extensions and have our "auto-save" feature do it's thing).
  • Thanks. I just not thought about manually adding such info as fields.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    As Stefan mentioned, we strongly recommend saving Login items with the extension itself. In that way, 1Password automatically learns all the form fields on the page and the information you have filled in them.

If you need to make additional freeform notes, you can use the Notes field.

Of course, you can always create a Login item by hand or edit it manually and add fields in the main app, but that can break the Login so it doesn't work anymore. It is best to save them with the extension.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!