This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Suggestion Fill Login to work across multiple pages

stephendewar
stephendewar Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Hi 1Password,

I'm not sure if this is technically feasible but can you allow for someone to create a chain of passwords so that you can fill in entry boxes across multiple pages. A few websites I login to require details on maybe 2 or 3 separate pages after I click "next". This would be a huge time saver, as essentially I'm just clicking "FILL LOGIN" on each of 2 or 3 separate pages.

Kind Regards,

Stephen

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Stephen, thanks for the suggestion. Some of our clever friends have figured out how to combine multiple-page logins into one that works on multiple pages. I spent some time trying to find the forum thread that described how to do this, but sadly I couldn't locate it. I am not sure that it worked for every site with a multiple-step login process, but it would've been a good start, I think.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you, but for now, you might find typing cmd-\ on each page faster than locating and clicking the button to submit the form.