This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Chrome extension locks when entering master password

robowoman
edited May 2012 in Windows
help,I know I am not quite in the right forum,but I just upgraded from trial to full version for windows,chrome extention does not load,

prefrences does not work,set time for lock to 60min,locks everytime iclick a key,locks between entering,a user name and a password.

none of the prefrences seem to work,the program will work if I go the the website,enter my master password click once,enters user name,then enter master password again,click again for password. The trial version worked quite well..HUH ready to request my 30 money back. please e-mail me

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    edited May 2012
    Welcome to the forums, robowoman! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble with 1Password for Windows.

A refund is no problem and we can issue it immediately if you wish. Often refund requests are the result of something not working or being misconfigured (as it sounds like the case may be for you), so we'd love the opportunity to help you fix the issue if this is the case.

I have extended your money back guarantee to 60 days, so that you have plenty of time to get things working properly.

The first thing I would mention is that there are not actually two different versions of 1Password: trial and full. There is only one version of 1Password: the full version that prevents more than 20 items from being added after the 30-day trial runs out. Once you enter your license key in 1Password, nothing changes except that limitation is lifted. So the problem is unrelated to any difference between "trial" and "full" since it is only one program: "full".

The best way for us to help may be to get a Diagnostics Report from you. To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please email us your Diagnostics Report? If you have an email client installed, you can send the report more easily by selecting [b]Help > Diagnostics Report > E-mail to Agile[/b]. If you don't have a desktop email client, you can select [b]Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File[/b]. Then open your webmail, create a new message to [b]support AT agilebits.com[/b], and just upload the exported file as an attachment to that message.

Please include a link to this thread in your email message so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Thanks in advance!