This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Different Data in Extension and 1Password

The Chrome extension syncs a while and shows no effect when I try to opnen. Firefox shows a totally different data in the extension from 1password.

Any idea? Thanks a lot!

Greetings from Berlin

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    edited May 2012
    Welcome to the forums, ratxl! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having this problem.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please try removing the 1Password Firefox extension in Windows and then reinstalling it. Other browsers automatically remove the [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SQLite[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] file, but with Firefox, you will need to remove it manually like this:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1. Open Firefox.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2. Remove the 1Password extension.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3. Enter [/font][/color][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#282828][b]about:support[/b][/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] in the address bar and press Return.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4. Click the "Open Containing Folder" button.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5. Quit Firefox.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]6. In the Explorer window that opened, go up one level in the file hierarchy.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]7. Move the [/font][/color][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#282828][b]OnePassword.sqlite[/b][/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] to your desktop.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]​Then reinstall the Firefox extension from [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1Password for Windows' preferences on the Browsers tab.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I hope that helps. Please let me know.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you are still having trouble, can you tell me what versions of (1) 1Password, (2) Firefox, and (3) 1Password Firefox extension you are using?[/font][/color]