This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password not synching to iPhone through dropbox

I found the Admin's advice on troubleshooting dropbox synching, but my problem is not solved.

I've been synching 1Password data between my desktop computer and iPhone for several years. But recently, new logins entered on my desktop are not showing up in the iPhone app.

I did rebuild my data file. But that didn't solve my problem.

However I cannot find 1Password settings on my iPhone to reset them. I opened 1Password on my iPhone. Along the bottom of the screen I only see 5 options: Logins, Accounts, Wallet, Notes, and More. No settings. Where should I be looking?

When I click on "More," I see a long list of passwords. The "+" sign at the top of the page takes me to a password maker. There are no settings.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, Jeanne! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having this problem.

It sounds like you are already "one level deep" in the More > Passwords section. Tap "More" again to return to the full list of options. You should then see "Settings" in the list.

Then tap:

[b]Settings > Sync > Dropbox > Account > Reset[/b]

And turn Dropbox syncing back on.

Let me know how it goes.