This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

License doesn't take

I am trying to license my Windows version of 1Password. I have been using 1Password on Macs for years and I have been very pleased. I bought a license for a Windows version and I have tried several times to license it, both at startup and while it is running. Whenever it restarts it tells me it is running as a Demo. Any suggestions?

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, wintersmith! Thanks for taking the time to contact us, and thanks for your longtime support. I'm sorry that you are having this problem.

Are you behind a proxy server? If so, you'll need to configure 1Password for use with your proxy server in 1Password's Preferences.

Do you see an error message when attempting to register 1Password with your license key? If so, could you tell me what the error message says, or — better yet — attach a screenshot?

Looking forward to resolving this for you.

Cheers,
  • I may be behind a proxy server (this is my office computer) and I will check this tomorrow. I am receiving no errors. If I submit the license key whe 1Password starts up, it seems to go, but the pane that asks me to submit my license or buy a license doesn't go away and there is no way to dismiss it. When I enter the key while the program is running, again, it seems to be accepted, but when I open 1Password again, it is still running in demo mode.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Please do let me know if you were able to set configure 1Password with your proxy server settings. If not, please email us so we can help get 1Password registered for you: support AT agilebits com