This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password extension not available via chrome store

My recent Chrome update does not seem to support the 1Password extension

In Chrome, I go to "Settings/extensions" and end up at the Chrome extension store - I search for the 1Password extension but it is not available

am I missing a step?

is there some other way to access the 1Password extension?

thanks for your time and attention

bruce

Comments

• New to this as well.

However

The extensions are downloadable from

https://agilebits.com/extensions/win/index.html

As far as I'm aware, not anywhere else at present.

Walter
  • bitraker
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for the reply Walter - it worked

It seems that every time Chrome updates, I need to resinstall the extension directly Agilebits - now I know

Bruce

--------------------

Downloaded the extension, key appears on toolbar and the 1Password extension is enabled under settings/extensions - 1Password is back in business

then I close and open Chrome - and the 1Password extension is gone, no key, nothing under settings/extensions either

reinstall, fine - close Chrome, gone...

any solutions?

FYI - 1Password works fine with Firefox and IE - hiccups are all with Chrome

thanks B
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    edited July 2012
    The 1Password extension has always been installed through 1Password's preferences on the Browsers tab. You should not have to ever reinstall it once it is installed, though, no matter how many times you upgrade Chrome. And it should definitely stay put across a restart of Chrome.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us your Diagnostics Report? Select **Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File** from the menu bar in 1Password. Then attach the report to an email to us at [b]support AT agilebits.com[/b].

Once we see your report we should be able to help more. Thanks in advance!
  • MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    Hi B,

To keep us more organized, I'm going to close this thread, so we can continue our discussion through email. We can update this thread when we find the resolution.
This discussion has been closed.