This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Logging into Dropbox from iPad fails

RocCityPhoto
edited August 2012 in iOS
I use 1password on my Mac and iPad. I can log right into dropbox.com from my Mac using 1Password. After rebuilding the data file and syncing the iPad, I try logging in to dropbox from the iPad and it says "Forgot Your Password?".

What's up with that?

I have both the MAc an the iPad open and looking at the passwords in 1Password, and they are the same. In fact, I can't log into any sites using 1Password on the iPad.

Anyone got any clues?

I don't think the passwords are wrong, It looks like the wrong url is stored in 1Password.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, RocCityPhoto! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

I'm not sure that I understand the issue completely. Are you trying to (1) log into the Dropbox.com website in Mobile Safari, (2) set up Dropbox syncing in the 1Password app of your iPad, (3) log into the Dropbox iOS app on your iPad, or (4) log into the Dropbox.com website via 1Password for iPad's built-in browser?

It sounds like (4) based on your later remark about not being able to log into any site using 1Password for iPad, but I just want to make sure.

What URL is stored in the Login item?