This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Cannot sort by Modified; order unchanged

pauLee
pauLee Junior Member
edited February 2013 in Windows
Hello,

I cant sort my entries by recent modified - clicking on that column does not sort the entries.

Is it a bug?

Cheers, Tom

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    I'm sorry that you are having this trouble, Tom. I'm not able to reproduce the problem. What version of 1Password for Windows are you using? Does it help if you restart your computer? Are you able to sort using the other columns (Title, Location, Type)?
  • pauLee
    pauLee Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    Hello Khad, I´am using the latest versin 1.0.9.299. Restart the computer does not work and yes I can sort all the other rows - only "modified" fails.

For information: client is Win7 64-bit.
  • khad
    Very strange.

1. Does it matter if you maximize the window or change its size?

2. Does it make a difference if you are in one category or does it happen in all categories? In folders and Smart Folders as well? Trash?

3. Are you using any kind of custom font or DPI settings (Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display)?

4. Nothing at all happens when you click it or does the button actually depress just not change the sort order?
  • pauLee
    pauLee Junior Member
    Hi Chad,

yes very strange!

1. it´s independend from the windows size

2. it happens in all categories, each folder and trash

3. no custom font or DPI setting

4. the button depress but the sort order does not change

Cheers, Tom
  • khad
    Tom, I'm sorry to say that I am not able to reproduce this problem at all. I've tried a number of different ways, but clicking the "modified" header changes the sort order in all my testing. My only hope right now is that we can get someone else to report this with perhaps another clue as to the cause, or maybe you have another detail which may explain why it is behaving differently on your machine than on everyone else's...?

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer right now, but I will make a note of this and keep an eye out for other similar reports. If I have anything to report, I'll be sure to post back here.
  • I can't sort by Modified column either. I noticed this a week or so ago. I don't often sort by modified, but I know I have in the past.

Using Version 1.0.9.319 (just updated this morning to see if sort was fixed). So, this version, and at least one older version show the bug.

Windows 7.

Restarting has no effect. Max/min window has no effect. The only thing that changes when you click on the Modified header is that the little arrow changes direction. But nothing is sorted.

• khad
    edited February 2013

We'll do some more testing to see if we can reproduce this, but I just can't seem to get it to break myself. Sorting by any column including "Modified" is working in all my testing with 1Password for Windows 1.0.9.BETA-320 on Windows 7 64-bit.

Please let me know if you have any other details which may give a clue. If I have more questions I'll post back here.

Thanks!

• khad

What localization of Windows are you each using? I'm wondering if that could be a common connection?