This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Any solutions for recent customers?

I just recently got started with 1P and I'm using it on my mac and my iPhone.

The iPhone version was purchased just a few weeks ago.

Now I feel like buying a new car, driving out of the dealer's lot and seeing the truck with the new models turn the corner.

Comments

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop Junior Member
    Hi mores,

Welcome to the forums!

From the [url="http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/iOS/transition.html"]FAQ on upgrade and migration[/url]:

[quote]

[b]I love supporting good software, but I literally just purchased a few weeks ago. Is there anything you can do?[/b]

[color=#333333][font=pill-gothic-600mg-1, pill-gothic-600mg-2,]We want everyone to be able to enjoy the wonderful new 1Password 4 and purchasing twice in a few weeks doesn’t sound like much fun.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=pill-gothic-600mg-1, pill-gothic-600mg-2,]If you purchased 1Password 3 for iOS after November 15th, 2012, let us know. Simply email your App Store receipt to [email="GiveMe1Password4Please@agilebits.com"]GiveMe1Password4Please@agilebits.com[/email] and we’ll take care of you.[/font][/color]

[/quote]
  • Darn ... Nov 15 is two weeks after my purchase date.

Thank you for replying, and sorry for asking a dumb question that's covered in the FAQs.
  • Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop Junior Member
    How unlucky!

Not dumb. We're all here to help each other.
  • Quick question. I bought 1Password 3 after Nov 15 and I sent the email as requested but support is quite busy. Should I buy 1Password 4 and get reimbursed for 3 or will they just send me a code for 4?
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, dab1! It would be best to wait if you can. Otherwise it gets a lot more complicated. As you are aware 1Password 4 has been extremely popular, so we have been extremely busy lately. We're replying to all email in the order in which we receive it (to be fair to everyone). The team is working around the clock — some folks putting in 12+ hour days — because we want to help as many customers as quickly as possible.

We really do appreciate your patience. We will reply to your email as soon as possible.