This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Question About "Email Accounts" Category

I am using 1P for Mac (3.9.6). In the "Accounts" category I have 21 entries. Just upgraded to the new 1P for iOS (4.0.2) and on iPad/iPhone I have only 2 entries in the "Email Accounts" category. The 2 items that appear there are in "Accounts" on the Mac. I am trying to figure out what is different with the other 19 entries on the Mac that would prevent them from appearing in the "Email Accounts" on the mobile devices. i can't figure it out.

What does the iOS version look for that determines it is to go into "Email Accounts"? I would like to modify the other 19 entries on the Mac to allow them to show up in the "Email Accounts on the phone and tablet.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, FWIW I agree that the Search box should appear in portrait mode on the iPad. Other than these two items, I love the new 1P!

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    They were converted, but I'm not sure why your other items wouldn't have been. Try creating new items with the same data. Are the new items you create showing up in the correct category in iOS?
  • krgraham
    krgraham Member
    After updating 1PW to 4.0.2 I found that NONE of my email accounts were converted to the email category. They are all still in Logins.

Is there an easy way to convert them to the email category? And/or is there going to be an update to 1PW for Mac which includes all the new categories introduced under iOS?
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    I'm sorry for the confusion. I meant that they were converted [i][b]to[/b][/i] Login items. The "old" Email Account type (in the Accounts category on the Mac) was converted to Login in 1Password 4. The Mac will follow suit eventually when 1Password 4 for Mac is released. We have changed around the categorization a bit and old Accounts items are now converted to Logins.