This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password 4 - data truncated?

Billster
Billster Junior Member
Has anyone else seen that their long logins are cut off when viewing? None of my longer login passwords are wrapping around, and some of my software licenses aren't doing it either - although some do.

Comments

• roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    I cannot recreate this problem. The long password are shown on multiple lines when viewing an item. Can you tell me how to recreate this problem, step by step? Thanks!
  • Billster
    Billster Junior Member
    I can't tell you how to recreate it - it's just happening. I'll try uninstalling / reinstalling it and see what happens
  • Billster
    Billster Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    By the way, thanks for the fast response. I uninstalled and reinstalled 1pw. Still have the problem (although this is the first time it's asking for my 4 digit pin when I swap between apps, which is nice). If I add a few characters, it will wrap. But it seems as if it's a certain length, it won't wrap. I made up this password as a test

iamhavingtroublewitthis1234

I can see up to the number 1. 234 is cut off. If I add the number 5, it starts to wrap.

It's not the amount of characters; it's how much space they take up onscreen. For example, if I use a wider character (like a capital "Q"), it'll cut off with fewer characters. For example, if this were my password, the number 1 at the end gets cut off, even though there are much fewer characters than the example above.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ1
  • roustem
    Thank you. I am able to recreate the problem and we'll get it fixed.
  • Billster
    Billster Junior Member
    Awesome. Love the app!
  • roustem
    [quote name='Billster' timestamp='1355744170' post='65701']

Awesome. Love the app!

[/quote]

Thank you!