This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Suggestion Alternative Login indentifier required

ianonline
ianonline Junior Member
edited July 2010 in Mac
I'm not sure if this has been suggested already but it would really help a lot if users could select an alternative login for sites that use a third party service under their own domain name. For example, Disqus, Blogger, Tumblr, Posterous and Get Satisfaction to name a few, can be embedded or used with a custom domain so that it looks part of the site, but it still requires the login details for the third party service, so identifying the required login from the domain in the address bar does not does not work in this situation.

I suggest an alternative method to find the required login, perhaps a searchbox that pops up when requested, or a menus and sub-menus under 1Password in the toolbar and context menu (although that could get complicated with a lot of logins as I have).

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    edited December 1969
    I actually just ran into this earlier with our Get Satisfaction account. Thanks for the suggestion. :)