This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password 3.8.2 Mac 1 & Password 4 IOS Family License and Dropbox

sundogg
sundogg Junior Member
My wife and I both use 1Password on a Family License. I recently synced my 1Password with Dropbox so the IOS version would sync with the desktop version. It worked great. A few days later my wife opened her 1Password and it asked if she wanted to sync with dropbox, she clicked yes. However, now her 1Password is syncing with my Dropbox 1Password.agilekeychain. I guess we share a Dropbox folder account. So now it looks like that she has my passwords in her Desktop 1Password. Safari still has hers and her iPhone and now has both... I am afraid to touch her iPad.

How do I get all her 1Passwords re-synced with her proper passwords?

Help!

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    edited January 2013
    You need to make sure you are using separate Dropbox accounts if you want to maintain separate data files. Only one data file is supported per Dropbox account.

The best way for us to assist you is to send us two Diagnostics Reports: one DR from your (primary) Mac (if you have more than one) and one DR from hers.

In 1Password 3.8, just select [b]Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report[/b] from the menu bar.

Then attach the two files (please do not copy/paste them but attach them as files) to an email to: support AT agilebits.com

Please include a link to this thread in order that we might more quickly "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

[color=#FF0000]Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, though.[/color]

Once we see the reports we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!