This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

iCloud syncing hangs 1Password on second iOS device

Hi Agilebits,

I have been a big fan of your products and I have always been able to get them to work just fine thanks to your dedication to detail and stability. BUT, I just installed 1Password 4 on my iPhone 5 and iPad Mini and I am having some problems with iCloud syncing and it is bugging me out. Let me try to describe it:

Context:

I have 1Password 3 on both the iPhone 5 and the iPad Mini and I have always kept them synced over Wifi with my 1Password OSX on my Macbook Air. Side note: both the iPhone and iPad have been restored from previous iOS devices (iPhone 4S, iPad 3 and even farther back). I installed 1Password 4 on both devices and started by importing the data from 1Password 3 on my iPhone 5. I then proceeded to enable iCloud syncing and it all seemed to work fine sync-wise.

Problem:

When I then started 1Password 4 on my iPad Mini it immediately recognized that I had data in my iCloud since I use the same account on both devices (this is so genius by the way, had it worked) and asked me for my master pass. This worked and it started syncing automatically. But there it stops. 10 mins. 60 mins. A few hours. One whole night. It is still syncing/has hanged. The weird thing it this: I tried the reverse, deleted everything on both devices and iCloud and started with the Mini instead and it works but then the iPhone 5 hangs in this sync-state.

What I have tried:

Basically everything that I have found written about iCloud syncing in your FAQs, troubleshooting pages and in the threads here in the forum. It just doesn't seem to work.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Alex

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, Alex! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. My apologies for the delay in replying to you. Could you please email us your diagnostics? [b]Settings > Advanced > Troubleshooting > Email Diagnostics[/b]