This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password 4 Cannot turn on Dropbox syncing

zarafet
zarafet Junior Member
I have 1Password on all of my computers and devices, syncing to Dropbox in all of them. My iPhone and iPad both have 1Password 4. When I switched on Dropbox syncing on my iPhone, I was directed to the Dropbox app and asked if I wanted to share. I accepted and Dropbox sync works perfectly. However, on the iPad, I am directed to the Dropbox app, which then hangs forever, showing me a pop up box with a spinning wheel.

I have uninstalled 1Password 4 app and reinstalled, my 1Password. agilekeychain is in the correct root folder - every other 1Password app finds it- but still cannot correct this. I am only syncing with iCloud at the moment.

Any ideas, please?

Comments

• zarafet
    zarafet Junior Member
    Quick update:

I resolved this by yet again rebooting my iPad, which I have tried several times before. I signed out of Dropbox and in again and tried 1Password. For some strange reason, I now got the pop up in Dropbox asking me to accept. Now works perfectly. Very strange!
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Thanks for updating the thread to let us know that everything is working well. Please do let us know if you have any other trouble.