This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Empty search string in URL scheme crash

When i use the URL from Launch Centre Pro to search 1Password logins, 1Password crashes as soon as it is unlocked.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Thanks for reporting this. I apologize for the inconvenience. This will be fixed in an update. For now you need to be sure that you enter [i]something[/i] in the search string rather than leaving it blank.
  • Thanks for the reply Khad.
  • khad
    Cheers! Hopefully we can get this resolved soon. I can't give a time frame, but it is definitely on our radar.
  • hazmat
    hazmat Member
    I just started playing with LCP, but for the action to launch 1Password 4 to the search prompt, 1P crashes when it gets there. Every time.

Thanks.
  • khad
    Ken, I merged your post with this existing thread for the same issue.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I apologize for the inconvenience. This has been fixed and the fix will be released in the next update. For now you need to be sure that you enter [/font][/color][i]something[/i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] in the search string rather than leaving it blank.[/font][/color]

If we can be of further assistance in the meantime, please let us know. We are always here to help!