This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Information displays blank on Mac and iOS, but not Windows and Android

This is hard to explain, so please bare with me. I have 1Password for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android. I have them all syncing through dropbox, but I'm having a problem with the Mac (3.8.20) and iOS (4.1). On the Windows (1.0.9.305) and Android (#1.8.5.1) display the username password of all of my login without any problem, but in Mac and iOS it shows all the login infomation (except for the website url and shortcut) comes up blank. I have repaired and rebuild the 1Password file but it still comes up blank. I know I use the Winodws version a lot, so I was wondersing if using the Windows version corrupts the file for Mac and iOS.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Welcome to the forums, mfelke_1982! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

The behavior you report is consistent with two different data files being merged. The decryption keys for one will not decrypt the data in the other, so you will only be able to see the metadata (like title and URL) but not any of the sensitive information like username or password. Did you ever have more than one data file or did you set up a master password on more than one computer or device? If you sync the same data everywhere you should only need to set up the master password once. If you set it up more than once that could be a sign that there are two different decryption keys.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

In 1Password 3.8, just select [b]Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report[/b] from the menu bar.

If you are using 1Password 3.9 (from the Mac App Store), you'll need to follow the instructions here:

http://support.agilebits.com/kb/troubleshooting/create-a-diagnostics-report-to-help-agilebits-help-you

Then attach the entire file to an email to support AT agilebits.com.

Please include a link to this thread in order that we might more quickly "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

[color="#FF0000"]Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, though.[/color]

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!