This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password Pro wont restore

budfox9
edited August 2010 in iOS
Hello,

I recently had to restore my iphone4 running OS 4.01. I had made sure to backup my 1password file via web browser. When attemping to restore my passwords/ect, it shows that the iphone program is restoring, and after its done it asks for the 4 digit code. when i give the code and log back in, nothing is there.

I had seen a post that asks if "SQLite format" is the first line of code, and it is.

Any clue what i can do from here>>

Ty

Note: Woke up this morning and the data is now there.... Very weird.

Comments

• roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    [quote name='budfox9' timestamp='1280892568' post='7731']

Hello,

I recently had to restore my iphone4 running OS 4.01. I had made sure to backup my 1password file via web browser. When attemping to restore my passwords/ect, it shows that the iphone program is restoring, and after its done it asks for the 4 digit code. when i give the code and log back in, nothing is there.

I had seen a post that asks if "SQLite format" is the first line of code, and it is.

Any clue what i can do from here>>

Ty

Note: Woke up this morning and the data is now there.... Very weird.

[/quote]

Please try to fully quit the app (switch to another app, double-tap Home button, tap-and-hold 1Password icon, press [-] button) and then start it again.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks!