This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Trouble accessing old forum account

khad
khad Social Choreographer
This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome to Vanilla Forums!.

Comments

• Hi, I'm Macrina from the old forum: tried repeatedly to sign in, using 1Password, of course, and my account couldn't be found or recognized..So I just re-registered. Had to use Marina, because Macrina "was not available".

BUT. . . I am thrilled you have changed forum bases! The other one just didn't work well at all in many areas.
    Kudos to you, Dave, with all your crew!

• khad

@Marina, did you try resetting your password? Your email address should be associated with your Macrina account and you should be sent a link to reset it.

• Hi Khad! No, I didn't, and actually I think I used a different mailbox name which is associated with my email address. Ought I go back and try to change it?

At the time I didn't see any option except to re-register.

• khad
    edited January 2013

@Marina, do you no longer have access to the macrina@s… email account?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.