This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Forum Search function

charlie98
charlie98 Member

there is a thread, "How do I add an avatar", that I can find by adding all the words in the correct order or if I only search for 1 word such as "avatar" but as soon as I search for "add avatar" or "add AND avatar" or "add + avatar", basically more than 1 word, I get nothing.

what am I doing wrong?

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai

Hi Charlie,

It doesn't look like it searches the forum titles, just the post's content. I'll see if we can upgrade our search engine to get better results.

Thanks for letting us know about it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.