This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Problem Logging on to secure website

diitto
diitto Junior Member
edited August 2010 in Mac
Sorry... I posted a question about a problem I've had all morning with a secure website I've used for years... The problem persisted all morning and I wrote a post about it... But then no sooner had I posted my question but I went back and tried once more, both with my old 1Password login and also with a new one I had made just this morning... Where neither would work correctly earlier, now they both work just fine... So I didn't want to waste your time with what is now a "non problem".. So I came back here and edited my earlier post to what you now see here instead...

Hate when that happens...

The "problem" by the way was about a sudden need to now hit the STOP button on the Safari browser to get the auto process to go ahead and enter the username and password... Always before you would click the 1Password login and it would do everything from there, including entering the username and password... But just today, that changed to where the browser would spin forever and only after you would hit STOP would it then enter the username/password and go on... It did this many times... I made a new 1Password login and it did the same... But then, right after posting my question, then it all started working normally again... Thus it became a "non-problem"... And I scurried back here to edit my earlier, longer post...

thanks much... bob...