This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Upgrade Prices

gamma6
gamma6
edited February 2013 in Mac

Hey, I'm currently a user of 1Password 3 for Mac (non-MAS) and 1Password 4 for iOS. I noticed that there was a sale going and wanted to buy a license for my Windows desktop pc. The upgrade price for that would be $17.49. Now, since v4 will be released soon and and all purchases right now will receive a free upgrade to v4 I was wondering if I should get the bundle license for $20.99? I read that v4 will be a paid upgrade for current v3 users correct? So the sale bundle would be the best choice?

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai

Hi @gamma6,

If you'd like to get the 1Password 4 upgrade for both Mac and Windows versions included, yes, the bundle license will be the best choice.

Depending on when they bought the v3 license, purchases made recently through the web store will get v4 for free automatically. Previous older purchases will get a discounted upgrade price to v4.

Hope that helps.

• Ah okay. I'll buy the Windows version now anyway, so if I get the bundle I'll essentially pay $3.50 extra to get the v4 upgrade for the Mac. If I only get the Windows license now I'll have to pay the discounted upgrade price for v4 Mac which will probably be more than $3.50. So looks like I'm getting the bundle now, thanks Mike :)

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai

You're welcome!