This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Correct settings for PIN Code unlock

G'day. I am trying to get the quick unlock option to work reliably on my Samsung S3. At various times I have to enter the Master Code, at others the Quick code, and at others the Quick code then the Master code to access my data. I cannot pin down a pattern. I have the 'Use PIN Code' and 'AutoLock Application' options selected.

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai

Hi Bill,

It depends on your Android device and if it has enough memory. If Android doesn't have enough memory, it'll terminate 1Password in the background and that'll force it to ask for the master password when you bring it up. We're working on finding a way to make it more consistent but we're restricted by Android's memory management and how the apps work when it leave the active state (frontground).

If you leave 1Password in the background longer, the more chances of it being terminated quickly. Does it lock with the master password within minutes or only after a while?