This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Notes on iPad

thewitt
thewitt Junior Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
In the latest version of 1Password on the iPad, when I open an account listing to see the information, only the first line of the Notes field is displayed.

This is not happening on the iPhone, just on the iPad.

Thanks,

-t

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, t, and sorry for the trouble. We'll get this fixed in the next update. In the meantime, you can view the entire note by editing the item. (Sorry, I know that's not ideal, but hopefully it'll do 'til we get this fixed.)
  • thewitt
    thewitt Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Thank you.

I had discovered the Editing the notes would let me see them all.

Thanks for addressing this one when you can.

-t
  • macpug
    macpug Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    You're quite welcome, and thank you for your understanding! :) We sincerely appreciate it.
  • Dan Richardson
    Dan Richardson Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    a gentle poke at this issue, a month and a half later
  • macpug
    edited December 1969
    Ow, someone just poked me! ;) Just kidding, Dan.

No worries, sorry we haven't issued an update yet. Our dev team was out of pocket and "getting their code on" at WWDC. We do hope to have an update out very soon. We definitely haven't forgotten. Thanks for keeping us on our toes though.
  • iLuke
    iLuke Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Any updates on this issue?

I rely a lot on the notes I append to passwod entries and not being able to see them on iPad starts to get fustrating (and no, pressing the Edit button while being a nice workaround is not very good, first because I don't want to risk editing the notes when I just want to read them, secondly because in Edit-mode they are not very easy to read).

Thanks!
  • Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    We plan to have this fixed in the next update.
  • iLuke
    iLuke Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='justG']We plan to have this fixed in the next update.[/QUOTE]

Great! When is the next update planned to be sent for App Store approval?
  • jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='iLuke']Great! When is the next update planned to be sent for App Store approval?[/QUOTE]

Well, it was [i]planned[/i] to be submitted a few days ago. But I'm afraid that the best answer anyone can give you now is "any day now". ;-)

Cheers,

-j
  • Dan Richardson
    edited December 1969
    Notes fully visible now on ipad 1P Pro 3.5. Thanks.
  • LagaV
    LagaV Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    I'm sorry, but while investigating a replication problem I just found out that with even the latest builds (fresh downloads of today) the iPhone/iPad version truncates the end of some of my notes (content after line 109), when I switch to edit on the iPad the full content is available.
  • Dan Richardson
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='LagaV']truncates the end of some of my notes (content after line 109)[/QUOTE]

That's a big note.
  • Dan Richardson
    edited December 1969
    Longer notes that show on the ipad are abridged on the iphone.

I also had issues entering a note on the iphone.

The edit screen didn't scroll, so line 10 or so disappeared behind the keyboard.
  • macpug
    edited December 1969
    Wow, LagaV, that is a long note! We did fix the issue that Dan and a lot of other folks were experiencing regarding viewing the notes on the iPad. Unfortunately, the issue with the truncated notes is a bit harder to fix, but we're working on it. I'm sorry we couldn't get it fixed with this update.
  • LagaV
    LagaV Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='macpug']Wow, LagaV, that is a long note! We did fix the issue that Dan and a lot of other folks were experiencing regarding viewing the notes on the iPad. Unfortunately, the issue with the truncated notes is a bit harder to fix, but we're working on it. I'm sorry we couldn't get it fixed with this update.[/QUOTE]

Cindy, I don't have that many long notes, but some are there. I don't need to see them in full extend on the mobile devices. But it would be nice if there would be any sign/icon notifying me that more content is not displayed and can be reached via "Edit".

Thanks.
  • Hi every one!!

Here are some replies about notes in 1p touch, so I hope this is the right topic where to write my question on problem...

So: In 1p on my mac I have in notes (or sometimes in logins as attachements) some pictures, images, photos, whatever. I need it for example for log in into my bank account... Problem is, that after syncing desktop 1p with 1p on my iphone (iPad) in iphone app 1password I dont have these pictures, only text....

Is it possible to fix it or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!!!

BTW: 1password rullez .)
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Attachments are not currently supported in the iOS apps. We hope to address this in a future update, although I do not currently have a time frame for a specific release.