This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Filing bug reports for the USB sync tool

MikeT
MikeT Agile Samurai
edited February 2013 in 1Password USB Sync (Beta)

In order to help us understand the nature of the bug, please use the following template when you write up the bug report for the USB Sync tool:

1. Is this bug reproducible?
  2. Which iOS device was connected and the OS X version that you experienced this bug on
  3. A quick summary of the bug
  4. Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it

Add any other information you can write down that can help us narrow down the issue quickly.

Here's an example of a bug report:

Is this bug reproducible?

Yes, consistently.

Which iOS device and its iOS version was connected, and the OS X version that you experienced this bug on

iPad Mini with iOS 6.1 on my rMBP with Mountain Lion, 10.8.2.

A quick summary of the bug

When I have iPod touch connected, I connected my iPad mini and it didn't recognize it at all.

Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it

1. Before opening the USB Sync tool, connect the iPod touch via USB
  2. Open USB Sync tool and then connect the iPad mini, it didn't recognize it unless I reconnect it again.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.