This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

replace data on iOS?

luke1970
luke1970 Junior Member
edited February 2013 in 1Password USB Sync (Beta)

Hi,

Is there a way to replace data (and not sync) on my iOS devices with USB sync?

And the second question:
Is USB sync tool for ever a separately program? Not build in in 1Password?

Greetings, Bernd

Comments

• luke1970
    luke1970 Junior Member

An other problem:
    At first sync on iOS device, USB sync tool crash here.
    I have this problem with my iPod touch and my iPad.

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited February 2013

Hi Luke,

1. No, you have to delete the data in the 1Password for iOS first. To do this, open 1Password on your iOS device, go to the Settings > Advanced > Reset Data to delete the data in the iOS app. Once you do this, it'll close the app and you can perform the sync to send the data from the Mac to your iOS device

2. This was mentioned in the FAQs but the short answer is that, for now, it'll remain a separate tool.

3. Were both iOS devices connected at the same time? If so, that's a known issue, it'll be fixed in the future. If not, can you be more specific about what you had connected at the first sync and was it crashing again after the first sync?

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.