This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

After sync new item doesn't appear in search

I create a new entry on the Mac called "web test." I sync the phone. USB sync says it's completed the number count goes up. One the phone I search for "test." Nothing shows up. I go down the list and find that the item is there. Select it. Go out of the phone app, coming back in and search again. The phone finds the entry.

I repeat the process. Make a new entry on the Mac called "test site." Sync. Search for "test." The phone finds "web test" but not "test site," not until I go the item in the list manually.

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai

Hi Tom,

If you perform the sync again but double-tap on the Categories to refresh the view, does it show up in the search now?

• Yes, it works when I do that.

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai

Hi @TomWolsky,

What happened is that the search was being performed on the cached data, which speeds up the performance but when it got the new data through the USB sync, it did not reset the cache. That's why it works when you double-tap on the categories, it refreshes the cache.

We'll get this fixed for you. Thanks for reporting it!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.