This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Changes to folders are not synced to one device

I have an iPod and iPad. Although I'd like to, I'm not connecting both devices at the same time. I've waited until the status bar at the bottom says "null" before disconnecting and connecting another device.

I first deleted several static folders from the 3.9.6 desktop app. I used USB Sync 1.0b16 to sync my iPad running iOS 6.1. I didn't notice the problem and since then have updated to 1Password version 4.2b10. A sync DOES reflect the correct folder structure on the iPad, but DOES NOT on the iPhone. I followed the instructions in the beta forum to "sync now", as well as lock the device. I've also tried turning sync off, and then on again.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    edited February 2013

Presuming all the data is present and accounted for on your Mac (and iPad), please select "Erase Data" from 1Password's Settings > Advanced on your iPhone and try syncing the data anew.

Please let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.