This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

New to 1Password

I am a Mac user. I just purchased 1Password a couple of days ago from Apple's App Store. I am coming to 1Password after three years using RoboForm. I made the change for no particular reason other than I wanted to try something different. My mind is wired that way. The price, $24.99, I had nothing to lose. Anyway, I really like 1Password. I find it to very easy to use. I like the (layout) organization with notes and attachments allowed on the different screens. I'm very happy I made the switch.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer

Welcome to the family! We're delighted to have you. Thanks for making the switch along with your very kind words. :)

If you ever have any questions or feedback, just let us know. We love to help and appreciate all comments.

Enjoy your weekend!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.