This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Problem Rebuilding the Data File.

marcelocx
edited August 2010 in Mac
Hello, I am having a problem with 1Password for Mac (Mac OS X 10.6.4). When I try to Re Build the Data File 1Password star using great amounts of processor power (80 - 99 %) and memory (3.35GB Real - 3.57GB Virtual), the beach ball spinner icon appears and in Activity Monitor it said that 1Password is No reposing (in red). After a while 1Password finishing Re Building the Data File, and it said that it will re load the Data File. When 1Password start re loading the Data File it start using great amounts of memory again (3.38GB Real - 4.45GB Virtual), the beach ball spiner icon appears again and in Activity Monitor it said that 1Password is No reposing (in red) again too. But this time 1Password crash and never finish to reload the Data File. I have to manual force quit the application.

[attachment=150:MAC01 2010-08-07 a las 08.22.19.png]

[attachment=149:MAC01 2010-08-07 a las 08.23.11.png]

I would appreciate it a lot if you could help me to fix this problem. Maybe I have something wrong with my Data File.

Thanks,