This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

A couple of suggestions

kga1978
kga1978 Junior Member
Hi,

I have a couple of suggestions that I think would make 1Password a lot better:

1. Individual level password protection.

I would like it to be possible to chose different levels of security on the Desktop version. E.g. I don't want to have to pop in my master password all the time in order to access fairly insecure items. On the other hand, I would always want to pop in the master password in order to access my Bank details, email accounts, etc. Would this be possible?

2. Auto-submit and login.

Whenever I visit certain sites, I would like 1Password to automatically pop in my credentials and push the login/enter/submit button automatically at the same time. That way I would have to go to the menu, select the login and press, say, 'submit'.

I should say that all these suggestions are currently available in LastPass and I would really like to see them in 1Password as well.

Thanks very much

Comments

• NovaScotian
    NovaScotian Senior Member
    [quote name='kga1978' timestamp='1281220777' post='7914']

1. Individual level password protection.

I would like it to be possible to chose different levels of security on the Desktop version. E.g. I don't want to have to pop in my master password all the time in order to access fairly insecure items. On the other hand, I would always want to pop in the master password in order to access my Bank details, email accounts, etc. Would this be possible?[/quote]

I really like this idea. Given bank data etc. to protect, my master password is not only long, it's a bit tough to type, particularly on an iPod Touch. I'd love to be able to use some part of it say for the login and password for low priority items.