This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

2 questions r.e. license upgrade for knox

i want to upgrade knox on 2 computers. i have it currently installed only on the one i use for work which is a powerbook G4 running mac os 10.4.11. will version 2 run on this mac os? and is my license valid for both computers or do i have to purchase a new license for my macbook pro?

Comments

• [quote name='deborah54' timestamp='1281287292' post='7944']

i want to upgrade knox on 2 computers. i have it currently installed only on the one i use for work which is a powerbook G4 running mac os 10.4.11. will version 2 run on this mac os? and is my license valid for both computers or do i have to purchase a new license for my macbook pro?

[/quote]

Hi deborah54,

Knox 2.x requires Leopard or Snow Leopard and you would need to use the new license you should have received as an existing Knox user (begins KNOX2-) on this install, you can use this license on as many Macs as you like, providing you're the only human user.

For your PowerBook G4 running Tiger you'll need to use your current version of Knox 1.x with your previous license code as the new Knox 2 license won't work with the older 1.x versions.

Hope that makes sense,