This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password Pro 3.5.2 Is Available in iTunes App Store

roustem
roustem AgileBits Founder
edited August 2010 in Announcements
We just got the news that 1Password Pro 3.5.2 for iPhone and iPad has been approved!

Here is the list of changes in the new version:

[NEW] Added support for iOS 3.1

[CHANGED] Added "Show Password" switch to all screens where Dropbox Password or remote Master Password is requested. This will help in cases when password is entered incorrectly.

[CHANGED] Improved Bonjour reliability.

[CHANGED] Improved database reliability.

[CHANGED] Now displaying time when Dropbox sync was completed.

[CHANGED] Other improvements related to syncing.

[FIXED] Dropbox sync is now deleting objects that were deleted on Mac/Windows.

[FIXED] Fixed problem with Wi-Fi sync after app was returning from the background state.

[FIXED] Fixed a problem when master password on Dropbox wasn't recognized if characters with accent marks were used in the master password on Mac.

We also expect new versions of 1Password for iPhone and 1Password for iPad to be available later tonight or tomorrow.

[img]http://img.skitch.com/20100808-pfur721xb6narbc2wf3psmsugw.png[/img]

Comments

• As always, I think Announcement threads should be locked and feedback occur elsewhere but since this isn't …

[quote name='roustem' timestamp='1281306788' post='7969']

[NEW] Added support for iOS 3.1[/quote]

[size="4"]Thank you!!

[/size]

I'll give it a workaround on my iPod touch (1G) to see if I can shake out any problems.
  • Streakmachine
    Streakmachine Junior Member
    Very nice indeed! The update just popped up in iTunes and I'm transferring it to my iPhone right now. Time to put this baby through its paces.
  • danimal
    danimal Junior Member

[NEW] Added support for iOS 3.1

[/quote]

Thanks for putting the work in to widen the support for your new features.

Dan
  • NovaScotian
    NovaScotian Senior Member
    edited August 2010

We just got the news that 1Password Pro 3.5.2 for iPhone and iPad has been approved[/quote]

And it irons out all of the wrinkles for me. I just upgraded my iPod Touch 2G to iOS 4.0.2 and the latest 1P Pro. Noticed that syncing is now completely automagic. Start 1P, notice connection icon spinning, look at settings, up to date. Great Stuff
  • Janetredx
    edited November 2011
    Thank you so much for the great news about iPad.
This discussion has been closed.