This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Bug Report for 1Password Pro for iTouch

I installed 1Password Pro 3.5.2 on my 1G iTouch last night. Great to get 1Password Pro on an old 1G iTouch!! Dropbox sync ran fine. I noticed that there was no menu button for the Identities vault even though I had several Identities defined in 1Password. They show up fine on my 2 Macs and an iPad.

Comments

• [quote name='Helix' timestamp='1281369522' post='8025']

I installed 1Password Pro 3.5.2 on my 1G iTouch last night.[/quote]

Same here. No trouble synching even though it was the first time I'd done it with 1P 3 on my mini. Haven't explored Dropbox synching (yet).

[quote]I noticed that there was no menu button for the Identities vault even though I had several Identities defined in 1Password.[/quote]

I was wondering about that, too. This was the first time I'd synched identities so I thought they might be unsupported in 1PP, especially since there's no Identities choice on the Add screen.
  • [quote name='sjk' timestamp='1281378189' post='8047']

Same here. No trouble synching even though it was the first time I'd done it with 1P 3 on my mini. Haven't explored Dropbox synching (yet).

[/quote]

You'll love Dropbox syncing, it's truly automatic which means you don't have to worry about remembering to sync, oh and you don't have to be on the same network either.

[quote] I was wondering about that, too. This was the first time I'd synched identities so I thought they might be unsupported in 1PP, especially since there's no Identities choice on the Add screen.

[/quote]

At the moment Identities aren't synced with either of the iPhone versions of 1Password, although this is something we're looking into for the future. Initially the concept of identities within 1Password was to make it easy to fill forms through the browser on your Mac, but it's clear that our users are using these for different purposes such as quickly accessing personal information on the go.

Hope that makes sense,
  • [quote name='stu' timestamp='1281390254' post='8065']

You'll love Dropbox syncing,[/quote]

No doubt, if I eventually need it and am willing to remotely store my keychain data. I could imagine Db syncing/storing a subset data, e.g. less sensitive info like forum passwords.

[quote]At the moment Identities aren't synced with either of the iPhone versions of 1Password, …

Hope that makes sense,[/quote]

Totally. Thanks for the explanation.