This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Insane number of conflicts

KiltedGreen
KiltedGreen Junior Member
Keen to setup the new Dropbox sync feature on my iPod touch and iPad I followed the steps and began the process. I had about 500 entries in 1Password

iPod touch sync: What I've seen on my iMac (via Growl notifications) is something like "iPod touch conflict copy created". I ended up with about 200 conflicts.

iPad sync: What I've seen on my iMac (via Growl notifications) is something like "iPad conflict copy created". I ended up with about 200 conflicts.

I hardly ever make changes to my 1Password data anywhere other than my iMac so I don't know what's caused all these. If on my Mac I select my Agile Keychain in Dropbox and show package contents and open the data folder, I now have 440 files labelled "xxx's conflicted copy 2010-08-12".

If I open 1Password everything looks just the same as before - there are no duplicate entries in any section

So, do I need to do anything? Will it generate another 440 next time? Can I just open the data folder on my Mac and delete all these 'conflict' entries to reclaim the space?

OS X 10.6.4

1Password Pro 3.5.2