This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Is sync of multiple keychains possible?

Being a new user of 1Password, I still haven't discovered all features. But, I am wondering if there is a way to synchronise keychains, into a master keychain. This would be useful when I cannot directly interact with a cloud based keychain (Dropbox), or for some other reason is working offline.

If not available, is it an interesting feature for you to develop?

Comments

• [quote name='KMK' timestamp='1281608624' post='8367']

Being a new user of 1Password, I still haven't discovered all features. But, I am wondering if there is a way to synchronise keychains, into a master keychain. This would be useful when I cannot directly interact with a cloud based keychain (Dropbox), or for some other reason is working offline.

[/quote]

I found the export/import feature, maybe that can accomplish what I want. Does it, or could a synchronize feature make sense? To me "synchronize" is a more native feature than a export/import flow.
  • rsilber
    rsilber Junior Member
    [quote name='KMK' timestamp='1281608624' post='8367']

[/quote]

Prior to DropBox, I tried syncing with ChronoSync, which overall is a great software. But, this still requires physical proximity. DropBox is by far the most trouble free and effortless option, even when your offline. When you come back to a wireless network a sync occurs. Ditto for the iPhone. Any changes are automatically sent to the cloud for all devices.