This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Identity Display Problem

jacobsm
jacobsm Junior Member
First I'd like to thank Agile for the wonderful support when I had some problems with the earlier beta versions of the application and dropbox syncing.

One thing I did notice that when displaying my Identity record on my phone two of the three phone numbers (Business, Home , Cell) listed only displayed the last four digits of the number, the last one (Cell Phone) displayed all 10 digits.

Looking at my data on the Macbook I saw that the phone numbers were entered with spaces (xxx xxx xxxx). When I changed them to include dashes (xxx-xxx-xxxx) and resynced with dropbox they were now correctly displayed on the phone.

Another comment that I have is the requirement to reenter my password when the synced data is fully received and the app has to be restarted. It would be nice if it could remember that I already entered my password and this relaunch is a result of the data refresh/reload and re-authentication isn't needed.

Keep up the great work on this product.

Mark Jacobs

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    Hi Mark,

Thank you for your comments, we at Agile are always trying to do our best to make our customers happy.

It is always a pleasure for us to know that you like our products.

I will take a look at the way how phone numbers are displayed for identities,

I just checked all my identities display phone numbers (Default, Business, Home, Cell) correctly like (555) 555-2345

I think that is a proper format).

Regarding requirements to reenter your password after syncing: it is definitely required.

Notice, not only your data but your keychain password may be changed on your computer as well.

After you sync your old password may become invalid.

Once you click a Reload button, the whole keychain is

reloaded and your password is asked to ensure its correctness.

I am very concerned about security of your data, it is always a good idea

to check your Master Password after data modification.

Best Regards,

Gene