This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Toolbar Buttons for 1Password in Firefox not responsive

toddlydavis
toddlydavis Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
I have the latest version of Firefox and 1Password running on Snow Leopard. I have this odd issue with the toolbar in Firefox. I had this problem under Leopard as well before upgrading. I have had this issue for the last few versions of Firefox and 1Password.

When I click on 'Use Wallet', 'Use Identitiy" etc I get the following behaviour:

1st click after opening firefox button changes a little but no pop up menu appears

2nd click nothing, not even the slight change in the button to know that you clicked it

3rd click works as expected with pop up menu appearing

1st click after that on same button like 'Use Identity" works fine.

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Thank you for the report, Todd. We have recorded this issue and will get it resolved as quickly as possible.
  • toddlydavis
    toddlydavis Member
    edited December 1969
    This is still an issue with me. Is it just me, or are others seeing this issue. I have installed the latest updates to both Firefox and 1Password.
  • dfinster
    dfinster Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='toddlydavis']This is still an issue with me. Is it just me, or are others seeing this issue. I have installed the latest updates to both Firefox and 1Password.[/QUOTE]

I see the exact same behavior. Perhaps interference with other Firefox add-ons?

I use:

1Password 3.2.2

ColorZilla 2.0.3.1

DownloadHelper 4.7.3

ElasticFox 1.7.113

Firebug 1.5.4

MeasureIt 0.4

Xmarks 3.6.14
  • MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, dfinster!

Unfortunately, this problem is still in 1Password 3.2.5. We are aware of it and will try to fix it in a future release. Once you have clicked for the third time in a given area of the unresponsive toolbar it will be fine until you re-launch Firefox.