This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password on Mac and Iphone

guitarbruce
guitarbruce Junior Member
<div class="IPBDescription">Iphone status</div>After installing and setting up dropbox on both my mac and my iPhone today, and completing a sync via dropbox, the 1Password sync status page still indicates that my iPhone was last updated (albeit via wired sync cable) 13 days ago. Is the sync status page not supposed to indicate when a dropbox sync has been performed to the iphone?

Comments

• bhightower
    bhightower Junior Member
    [quote name='guitarbruce' timestamp='1281736536' post='8684']

After installing and setting up dropbox on both my mac and my iPhone today, and completing a sync via dropbox, the 1Password sync status page still indicates that my iPhone was last updated (albeit via wired sync cable) 13 days ago. Is the sync status page not supposed to indicate when a dropbox sync has been performed to the iphone?

[/quote]

If you are referring to the syc date from inside 1p that will not show the correct dropbox sync, as that is for wifi sync only.

Currently the only displayed sync date via the dropbox sync is:

If you navigate into the dropbox sync settings and keep following the button you will find a manual sync button which by the time you get there will not show up as a sync s already running. give it time to finish and it will indeed show the last completed sync (this is on the iphone app)