This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Upgrade License not Recognized

I paid for upgrade to 1Password 3, received the emailed receipt and license key, added the license to 1Password, and restarted everything. However, it will not recognize or use the new upgraded license. It still says 1password 2 and will not allow any of the new features that I paid for. Do I need to remove license 2? What do I need to do? Thanks.

Comments

• roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    Please try to add the license again. Also, make sure that the license key starts with "1PW3".
  • I added the license again - twice. And the license key does begin with 1PW3. I am still sitting with two licenses listed - 1password 2 and 1password 3. Do I need to remove #2? If I do, though, will I not be able to access 1password at all - since it is only recognizing 2? If this does not work, I would like my account credited for what I paid and just continue with the one I have been using. Thank you.
  • Here is the link to my diagnostics report:

1Password Troubleshooting 8-16-10.html

Please help me correct this very soon. If it does not work, I want to be able to get refunded since I can't use it. But I am hoping there is a quick simple solution? Please confirm whether I should delete license for version 2 or if I should leave it since that is the only one it recognizes and I do not want to lose a few hundred passwords & notes, etc. Thank you.