This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1P Button Always on the Right in Safari

ssh
ssh Junior Member
Every time I restart Safari, the 1P button shows up to the right of the search window. I can customize the toolbar and put it on the left, but when I restart, it'll be back on the right.

1Password 3.3.1.BETA-2

Safari 5.0.1

I am also running Glims and the Evernote clipper, but the 1P button is there, just on the far right...

Help?

Comments

• kitmos
    kitmos Senior Member
    This a long running problem that seems to involve Evernote. I got tired of moving the icon so have gotten used to using the 1P menu bar item instead of Safari's button.
  • ssh
    ssh Junior Member
    [quote name='kitmos' timestamp='1282019059' post='8969']

This a long running problem that seems to involve Evernote. I got tired of moving the icon so have gotten used to using the 1P menu bar item instead of Safari's button.

[/quote]I have had the issue with Evernote before, but this right-side button was a new symptom. I'll dump the Evernote clipper button in that case!
  • rsilber
    rsilber Junior Member
    [quote name='ssh' timestamp='1282019725' post='8971']

I have had the issue with Evernote before, but this right-side button was a new symptom. I'll dump the Evernote clipper button in that case!

[/quote]

I ran into the same problem and dumped Evernote, since I quite using it. Before that, I put 1P in the menu bar and much prefer it there.
  • ssh
    ssh Junior Member
    [quote name='rsilber' timestamp='1282178117' post='9142']

I ran into the same problem and dumped Evernote, since I quite using it. Before that, I put 1P in the menu bar and much prefer it there.

[/quote]Thanks... I use Evernote for notes, but not to clip web pages (use Instapaper for that). Thanks...