This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Aug 18, 10 Anouncement. 1Password for Android Beta 1.5.5 is ready

GeneY
GeneY AWS Team
Dear 1Password for Android users,

1P Beta 1.5.5 is available for download on Market.

"Unable to decrypt" issue with some passwords is gone.

Please let me know how it works for you.

Best Regards,

Gene

Android Developer

Comments

• redheadednomad
    redheadednomad Junior Member
    Brilliant! Just started using it today: perfect timing, as I'm taking a trip to Canada on Saturday and was wondering how I'd get by without access to my passwords!

Thanks for creating this for Android, guys. Your software is genius!

Cheers,

- Rosco

[quote name='GeneY' timestamp='1282142067' post='9081']

Dear 1Password for Android users,

1P Beta 1.5.5 is available for download on Market.

"Unable to decrypt" issue with some passwords is gone.

Please let me know how it works for you.

Best Regards,

Gene

Android Developer

[/quote]
  • Very good - nice, quick work!
  • Beta 5.5 does not display my notes associated with Web Logins. Beta 5.3 did. This is a significant issue for me.
  • Alfred.DeRose
    Alfred.DeRose Junior Member
    Dropbox sync now working for me on Wildfire!

Small issue with dropbox login screen. Shows only a few pixels of the top of the submit button on this smaller screen. Took a few tries to be able to submit my credential but once done, seemed to work out.

First sync seemed to take an awfully long time on WiFi - probably about 10 minutes for 400 entries. The multiple debug screens showing the individual files being synced is a bit excessive but probably useful at this early stage.

Overall, probably the best update for me. Great job and thanks!
  • GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    Hi Rosco,

Thank you very much for your feedback, comments like that really make my day !

I am very glad that you like 1Password application, we here at Agile are working

really hard to make our products as much close to perfection as possible.

I'd like to ask you to share your opinion with people around you, with everyone who may be

interested in our applications.We usually don't advertise our products and rely on our customers

to spread a good word around.

And please always send us your comments, suggestions and recommendations on how to improve our products.

Best Regards,

Gene

Android Developer

[quote name='redheadednomad' timestamp='1282160588' post='9112']

Brilliant! Just started using it today: perfect timing, as I'm taking a trip to Canada on Saturday and was wondering how I'd get by without access to my passwords!

Thanks for creating this for Android, guys. Your software is genius!

Cheers,

- Rosco

[/quote]