This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

What do the two red lights on the sign-in page indicate?

cjf49622
cjf49622 Junior Member
<div class="IPBDescription">On the sign in page there are two red lights, what do these mean?</div>I just have to ask the question. When you initially launch 1Password and are looking at the login page that prompts you for your "Master Password" you will see two small red dots on each side of the "key slot". Yesterday I observed these two lights were not red but were green.

So my question is: What is the meaning of the red vs green lights on this screen?

Thanks!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower &quot;T-Dog&quot; Agile&#39;s Mascot Community Moderator
    AFAIK its just a little design element. Red = stop, green = Go
  • Carl
    Carl Just Me
    [quote name='cjf49622' timestamp='1282144661' post='9086']

I just have to ask the question. When you initially launch 1Password and are looking at the login page that prompts you for your "Master Password" you will see two small red dots on each side of the "key slot". Yesterday I observed these two lights were not red but were green.

So my question is: What is the meaning of the red vs green lights on this screen?

Thanks!

[/quote]

You only have to worry if you here ticking and see a 60 second countdown on the screen. In that case, GTFO of the area quick!

Seriously, as Tommy said, it is part of the graphic design.

Also, surprised you didn't noticed that the Unlock text looks 1 pixel low from center on the unlock button. LOL